Wednesday, February 4, 2009

Silver Dollar City Skillet

When we went to SDC this Dec. we had a sausage skillet that was SO good--of course they have these monster skillets so I needed to figure out how to make one in my cast iron pan==so I did it in stages--
First some red and yellow pepper and polska kilbasa--then next phase was potatoes and onions--left some of the grease from the sausage to fry them in--then I heated up some frozen corn and heated it in a dutch oven --then added all of the cooked bits and left it to heat up==I seasoned with some sea salt, garlic, pepper, and Mrs Dash garlic and herb==it is pretty darn close to Silver Dollar City's!
I also made some amazing crossiants from stratch too--
The skillet will be a favorite around here I think--good stuff!

1 comment:

OkieDebbie said...

Mmm-sounds yummy! How did you make the crescents?