Sunday, February 1, 2009

Goal Setting Sun

OK so I STILL haven't gotten to the garage--I set aside some time Wed--tonight my goal is to get the baby pics done and CD burned--such a sweet little thing! I have a class tomorrow night I have to get ready for(hello my name is queen of procrastination) I can do that tomorrow--
I need to get also make a bazillion cups of red sauce for freezing--I got a book called Fix, Freeze Feast that is AWESOME! No tons of cream of whatever recipes--pretty healthy stuff--I will use the sauce in Spanish rice--one of which we will have Mon night and several that will be frozen--we made and froze breakfast burritos for Noah this AM--the rest of the sauce will be frozen and used for future pasta meals--the whole freezing thing is making me happy I am glad to find some healthier recipes and I need food for crazier days--we don't eat out and I don't run to the store for something and then spend way more money than I need to!
Need to get stuff together for the Cornerstone meeting too--I think it will be fun--
OK now I'm going to write an email and finish pictures!!

1 comment:

OkieDebbie said...

It is so nice to have things in the freezer for quick dinners :) Some days I get so frustrated having to cook all the time, but then, I remember how much money we save and how proud i am of myself for being able to save money for my family! Having those quick freezer items makes it so nice!! I am going to check out that book, I hope, soon! Have you seen Friendly Freezer? Think that is what it is called...it is a YahooGroup, but the owner also have a website with some good ideas for breakfast, lunch and dinner