Sunday, January 11, 2009

Goal Setting Sunday and Weekly Menu

I still haven't gotten to the garage enough! Ack--so need to do that--
Hall closet clean and organize-DONE!!
Park-check Daddy/Daughter Dance decor and take stuff to Goodwill
Work-get fliers made(DONE!!) and printed for meet(DONE!) and gift basket for raffle done
Well boy howdy I'm getting some stuff done so I'll add--clean and organize the bathroom cabinets and stuff in shower(done!)

Sunday-Sausage and pepper subs with hot crash potatoes
Monday-Biryani
Tuesday-Tikka Masala
Wednesday-Pasta with Chicken spinach sausages
Thursday-Pizza(Mom make)
Friday-need to think about that one--Noah leaves at 5 so he needs to eat and Rosie has a meet the next day--I have a class that day--not too sure what I'll do--maybe Taco Cabana?

No comments: