Thursday, January 8, 2009

Can I just say I love my family??

So yesterday this freaky icky thing came over me--a stomach yuck that started around 3 and last all evening. Feel fine this AM! When it started I told the kids I felt gross and I was going to lay down, we were in the middle of laundry day and the kids sprang into action! They finished laundry, they made dinner and put the clothes away-
I didn't ask and they didn't fuss with each other--it was sweet! When Tim got home he got me ginger ale and he and the kids took care of me the rest of the evening--it was just so nice not to have to ask for anyone to help out and everything I had planned got done!
The kids looked at my checklist and made sure it was all done--I am using the Motivated Moms this year. I like it better than Flylady. It seems to work better for me and seem to be more workable with busy lives--though I do add in some Flylady things like working on hot spots and zones to declutter. There wasn't enough of that in MM.

2 comments:

justme said...

I love your family, too. ;)

stewart-maddox said...

Thanks--love yours too!!