Monday, March 16, 2009

So much happening-

Well My Mom had a stroke--it was pretty severe and we are hoping for the best. She is stable but paralyzed on her R side and cannot swallow--but I know I need to do what I can. Help out my Dad and take care of the kids and be there for her--she has had enough health problems that we have talked about things like this for quite a while--I feel oddly at peace about it--giving the worry up to focus on what I can do-
The freezer meals have been so awesome--we are having one tongight and had some time yesterday to make a mass of meatballs--having something easy on days when it is tough is just so great--

1 comment:

OkieDebbie said...

I am making a big batch of banana muffins today-sometime today-lol! I might even do some waffles too. I saw my freezer is pretty empty in the back :) Also, I was checking it out yesterday and found turkey! LOL! So, that is one of my planned meals next week-ranch turkey wraps-yummy! You are getting me going on this again! Im checking out a blog to maybe get a couple recipe ideas for next paycheck-one to make for dinner and one to store in teh freezer :) Oh, I also have a huge batch of pinto beans in the freezer too-lol...