Thursday, January 15, 2009

Well one day down

I am kinda freaking out about the next few days--Rosie is stressed and having a rough time with a lot of pressure on her at gym--she almost broke her neck today--like seriously close to hitting the lower bar with her head--I didn't see it but was told by several coaches that it freaked them out--didn't freak her out though! She got right back up there--ugh!! Makes me nervous!
Tomorrow I have a class and Noah goes to Trappers campout in Kansas...then I'll be there early Sat AM to take pics--decided to do beam this time instead of floor---seems like more people want beam shots so I'll give it a try--easier pics to get for me at least!
Alright I'm going to watch ER now--it's not as good a it used to be but it's the last season so I still like to watch it--

1 comment:

OkieDebbie said...

Oh wow! Scary! I would be freaking out :/ That is good she got right back on though!