Sunday, January 25, 2009

Goal Setting Sunday and Weekly Menu

OK so STILL haven't finished the garage! Geesh--well that is in the works for this week. I need to finish editing the baby pictures I did and then get some personal pics up and done--also need to book a library room for the robotics meeting and want to work on getting some baking done--
Menu-
Mon-mexi bowls--tequila lime chicken--black beans(big batch will freeze part) then some rice and make your own bowls with lettuce, salsa, etc
Tues-We're having some smoked turkey tonight so I'm making a tortilla soup with some of it
Wed- spaghetti with meatballs I had frozen earlier in the week
Thursday-Italian meatloaf(frozen I made before) Italian veggies and risotto
Fri?? Don't have something for Fri--plan to go shopping in the AM so I'll get something then

No comments: